Listen (In Browser)
God is good to the wayward child (vv. 12-24)
- God is good to the wayward by His generosity. (v.12)
- God is good to the wayward by His patience with them. (v. 12, 20).
- God is good to the repenting wayward child because of His compassion for them (v. 20-21)
- God demonstrates his goodness by graciously restoring the wayward son. (v. 22-24)
God is good even to the self-righteous child. (v. 25-31)
- God is good to the self-righteous child by his generosity too. (vv. 12, 31)
- God is good to the self-righteous child because He offers compassion too. (v. 28)
- God is good to the self-righteous child by having patience too. (v. 31)
Whether we admit it or not we are all wayward children.
This sermon originated from the pulpit of West Green Baptist Church in West Green, Georgia where Kevin Bounds serves as Senior Pastor. Did you enjoy the message? Let us know in the comment section below. Also, please feel free to like and share with friends and family.