I’m Kevin. (You probably picked up on that by now, right?) I am a pastor, amateur theologian, and writer.
Before I share more about me, I want to say thank you for stopping by my site. You’re the reason I write here. I must confess I am not the most consistent blogger, but you can read my latest thoughts and articles here. With that up front, I want you to get to know me a bit more. Here is a list of things you may or may not know about me.
- I am a follower of Jesus. Sola Dei Gloria!
- Amber is my Red.
- Jakson is my crazy creative son, and Lila is my mini-me.
- I am a pastor. West Green Baptist is the community of faith with whom I do L.I.F.E.
- I am a graduate of Lee University. I graduated in 2017 Magna Cum Laude with B.S. in Bible and Theology
- I spend my afternoons with some of the brightest minds at Citizens Christian Academy where I teach Bible and theology.
- I stand accused of being a bookworm.
- I am an aspiring novelist.
- I love the integration of imagination and theology.
- Everything is better with bacon!
- I am a coffee connoisseur.
- I stay #TruetoAtlanta. Go Hawks!
This is a short list. I am way more complicated than this, ha! I hope you enjoy your time here on the site. Feel free to contact, comment, and subscribe. God’s blessings!